Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Portable Digital RTDRated 0 out of 5
This RTD thermometer has a platinum resistor sensor that requires less temperature compensation than thermocouple units. The C-370 is capable of measuring 3 types of RTD sensors: PT-100, PT-500 and PT-1000 (4 wire).
- Designed to meet food service standards
- Quick responding, high accuracy
- Easy-to-read backlit LCD display
- User selectable °C, °F
- Min/Max/Avg functions
- Relative mode and Data hold
- IP67 rated waterproof housing
- Low battery indicator and auto shut off
Infrared ThermometerRated 0 out of 5
This infrared thermometer features a 12:1 distance to spot ratio and is capable of measuring temperatures up to 752°F (400°C). The R2300 is an affordable non-contact measurement solution able to quickly and efficiently measure the temperature of hot, hazardous or hard-to reach objects from a safe distance.
- Built-in laser pointer identifies target area
- User selectable °F or °C
- 12:1 distance to spot size ratio
- Digitally adjustable emissivity
- Max and Min readings
- Backlit display
- High and low alarms
- Low battery indication and auto shut off